Up until 4th grade my dad wrote me a poem every single day and put it in my lunchbox and I’d have my teacher read it to the whole class.
I’d just be sitting back looking at everyone else like: Yeah, I know. My dad’s better than all your dad’s.
- My step dad promised he’d lease me a Range Rover if I beat his high score in Ping Pong on the Wii.
- Throughout my life SO FAR I’ve had 5 cats in total.
- I have to get three of my wisdom teeth out.
winners get a follow back :) this was fun so I thought I’d do it again.
Answer to the previous one: the lie was ‘my favorite color is red’, it’s green.
So, one of my biggest wishes is to meet my birth mom.
For those that don’t already know I’m adopted. It used to be weird to talk, like when my friends would see my mom for the first time and notice that she’s white they’d be like “Is that your mom?”
But it just feels like, I don’t know. Words can’t describe.
I’d always hear people saying to other kids stuff like: “You have your mom’s eyes” or “You look have your dad’s smile”. And I don’t even know what my birth mom, or dad look like.
I will though. One day. Hopefully.
- I’ve been on a plane with Carmen Electra.
- My favorite color is red.
- I’m scared of heights.
winners get a followback :)